Brian’s Ultimate QuesoSeptember 3, 2011 by: Brian
Total Time: 1 hr
Prep: 30 min
- 64 oz Velveeta Cheese, cubed
- 1 pound hamburger
- 1 pound Chorizo or hot sausage
- 1 small jar jalapenos
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cans diced tomatoes with green chilies (Rotel is a good choice)
- bag of corn chips or tostitos
- Dice up half the Velveeta cheese and put into a crock pot on high heat.
- In a skillet brown the hamburger and onion, drain and stir into the cheese.
- Add a cans of diced tomatoes with green chilies into the mixture.
- Again in the skillet, brown the chorizo, drain and stir into the cheese mix.
- Add the remaining cheese cubes into the crockpot, stir.
- Add the entire jar of jalapenos with juices into the crockpot.
- Continue stirring frequently until the cheese is completely melted. Turn the crockpot on low or warm and server with tostitos or corn chips.